End of Sanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hate you CoD 4!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vallinen
Sanity? Can you eat it?
Vallinen

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-11-13

I hate you CoD 4!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I hate you CoD 4!!!!   I hate you CoD 4!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:12 am

[[Spoilerwarning CoD4]]

I'm here to tell you about a small incident that took place last night/this morning, i'm frustrated, beaten halft to death and tierd..

So here's the deal...

As some of you might know i bought an Xbox this christmas, with just a few games for it.. My mothers guy bought one about two weeks before me, and he have the game "Call of Duty 4". And ofcourse i hi-jack his Xbox and compleates it on the "normal" level.

Anyway, i've been sitting around, compleating the games i own (or playing them until i get tierd of them) Assasin's Creed, Dead Rising was an easy match, and well, Viva PiƱata wasen't really.. Worth playing. Forza Motorsport 2 isen't too good for a racing game.
However, i've been ordering some games over the internet (Mass Effect, DoA4, Crackdown) but can't wait to get something "new".

So i lend CoD4 from my mom's guy...
The first levels were quite easy, (Hardend mode) but then when i get to the "flashback" map, the one when you have to carry a guy around because a chopper messes up his leggs.

Anyway, i get to the end of the map where you have to survive and wait for a helicopter to come get you.
This was around 1.20 in the morning, and i was quite tierd...
I notice quite quick that this is extremly hard, because if you let a single "tango" (aka Enemy) Pass the cars (that are lined up quite nicely) you'll be surrounded and soon dead. I survive until the chopper is around 6000 meters away, and you get a checkpoint.

But then... its almost impossible. This is the scenario:

Two choppers (enemy) will come and deploy Infantry, I simply run up to the rope and kill them..
But after that it seems that the enemy storms me from 3 directions, i can't do much, and i usually just die.

But one time, i managed to retreat behind a building and camp there, and after avoiding about 10 granades, and getting lucky on a few kills, the chopper (friendly) arrives. I ofcourse rush into the chopper, but i get an error message "Where is Mc.Noobshitasswithoutlegs ?????" Ofc, i forgot my friggin' friend.
So i rush to where he lies, picks him up, under heavy fire and i actually MAKE IT OMBOARD.
So my character sits down in the helicopter, and i breath out and thinks "hell, its over".... but then, one of the fucking russianasses thinks its fun to mess around with me, LOBS and granade onboard on the chopper. I who was quite calm at the momet, twitched my right hand in an attempt to throw back the granade.

I see on my screen, my character, picking up the granade..

Then the screen goes yellow and red, and then just red.

I died. (I looked like affraid )

But i get to the nearest checkpoint! ... the same as when the two enemy helicopters starts to deploy infantry. Crying or Very sad

So anyway, i'd just like to get my friggin agression out in one way or another. Hope i gave you some Lulz... And, if you got some advice... Post it or die.
Back to top Go down
wombo
Sanity? Can you eat it?
wombo

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: I hate you CoD 4!!!!   I hate you CoD 4!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:08 pm

Advice: dont play first person shooters on a console except for halo.
Back to top Go down
Vomyr
Sanity? Can you eat it?

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: I hate you CoD 4!!!!   I hate you CoD 4!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:46 pm

Just completed the single player campaign of CoD4 (on hard, ofcourse *cough*)

That part is the hardest in the game, methinks. Untill you know what to do. Just make sure you can't get hit from multiple sides. There's this bumpercarbuilding at your right. If you hide behind it, your enemy can only walk around it. So they only come from one way. There, you can (it's still tricky) shoot them if they pop up. Make sure you let some come near you, to grab their weapon, cause yours might get out of ammo.

Once the heli you just have to run to your mate, run to the chopper and hope you don't die. And DO shoot those fuckers who try to attack you in the chopper. Just because your stuck in that thing doesn't mean you're out of danger. My advice is to lob some nates in front of the exit, so they won't get near.

I think there is actually a harder part :p But no spoilers from my side!

But you past that mission ofcourse. So my wise ass-ness is unnessercary.

Edit lulz: Epilogue mission is fun :p Just see through the credits and wait! Oh and ready your tissues for the end. This is, if you haven't finished the game yet. If you're just as emotional as me.
Back to top Go down
Vallinen
Sanity? Can you eat it?
Vallinen

PostSubject: Re: I hate you CoD 4!!!!   I hate you CoD 4!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:26 pm

Kek, tried. But the one time i made it (again) a russian fucking whore lobs a grandade onto the choppah.

confused WTF? confused

Any way you can prevent this?
Back to top Go down
Vomyr
Sanity? Can you eat it?

Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: I hate you CoD 4!!!!   I hate you CoD 4!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:20 am

Vomyr wrote:

Once the heli you just have to run to your mate, run to the chopper and hope you don't die. And DO shoot those fuckers who try to attack you in the chopper. Just because your stuck in that thing doesn't mean you're out of danger. My advice is to lob some nates in front of the exit, so they won't get near.
Back to top Go down
Vallinen
Sanity? Can you eat it?
Vallinen

PostSubject: Re: I hate you CoD 4!!!!   I hate you CoD 4!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 3:46 am

Vomyr wrote:
Vomyr wrote:

Tried this every time, its not like i throw the controller away and go "hah, easy peasy" ;P
Back to top Go down
Asrahn
Insane
Asrahn

Registration date : 2007-11-09

PostSubject: Re: I hate you CoD 4!!!!   I hate you CoD 4!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 3:58 pm

Sounds like we need Chuck Norris here.

I hate you CoD 4!!!! Chuck-norris-002

Yes? What is the motherfucking problem?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate you CoD 4!!!!   I hate you CoD 4!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate you CoD 4!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
End of Sanity :: In Real Life :: Random things.-